Term of Services
At SmartSEOTools.org, we are keenly aware of the trust you place in us and our responsibility to protect your privacy. As part of this responsibility, we are sharing with you what information we collect when you use our website analysis tool, why we collect it and how we use it to improve your experience. By using the SmartSEOTools.org web SEO tools, you consent to the data practices described in this statement
Use of Personal Information
If you subscribe to our emails or newsletter SmartSEOTools.org may use your personally identifiable email address to inform you of other products or services available from SmartSEOTools.org and its affiliates. SmartSEOTools.org may also contact you via surveys to conduct research about your opinion of current services or of potential new services. Please keep in mind that if you directly disclose personally identifiable information or personally sensitive data through the SmartSEOTools.org blog, this information may be collected and used by others.
SmartSEOTools.org does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties. SmartSEOTools.org may, from time to time, contact you on behalf of external business partners about a particular offering that may be of interest to you. In those cases, your unique personally identifiable information (e-mail, name, address, telephone number) is not transferred to the third party. In addition, SmartSEOTools.org may share data with trusted partners to help us perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. Such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to SmartSEOTools.org, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
SmartSEOTools.org will disclose your personal information, without notice, only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on SmartSEOTools.org or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of SmartSEOTools.org (including enforcing this agreement); and, (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of SmartSEOTools.org, or the public
All data collected by the SmartSEOTools.org tool can be manually accessed by several other means publicly available online (Whois Lookup, Google Cached Pages, etc.). That is why every single report generated on SmartSEOTools.org is considered ‘public’ and is thus stored in our database. Furthermore, it can be indexed by search engines. SmartSEOTools.org collects and uses website information to operate its website analysis tool and deliver the services you have requested. This information can include: IP address, domain names, estimated visitors, in-site and off-site SEO analysis, usability, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used by SmartSEOTools.org for the operation of its service and to provide general statistics regarding use of the SmartSEOTools.org web tool.
You agree that you will not:
- Distribute the content for any purpose including without limitation compiling an internal database, redistributing or reproduction of the content by the press or media or through any commercial network, cable or satellite system.
- Create derivative works of, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, adapt, translate, transmit, arrange, modify, copy, bundle, sell, sub-license, export, merge, transfer, adapt, loan, rent, lease, assign, share, outsource, host, publish, make available to any person or otherwise use, either directly or indirectly, the content/tools in whole or in part, in any form or by any means whatsoever, be they physical, electronic or otherwise
- Permit, allow or do anything that would infringe or otherwise prejudice the proprietary rights of the Company or its licensor’s or allow any third-party to access the content/tools. The restrictions set out in this Agreement shall not apply to the limited extent the restrictions are prohibited applicable law.
- Use or attempt to use automated website grabbing software (also known as website downloader or website copier software) to save multiple pages from the website for any use, including offline viewing.
- Use bots.
- Use advertisement blocking software to prevent the loading and display of advertisement from the website.
The tools provided by SmartSEOTools.org is not intended for use for any applications without professional advice
Further, the information contained herein is intended to afford general guidelines on matters of common interest. Visitors are encouraged to consult with SEO experts for advice concerning specific matters before making any decision, and SmartSEOTools.org disclaims any responsibility for positions taken by the tools provided by SmartSEOTools.org or for any misunderstanding on the part of SmartSEOTools.org
Security of your Personal Information
No method of safeguarding information is 100% secure. SmartSEOTools.org uses a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. SmartSEOTools.org secures the personally identifiable information you provide on computer servers in a controlled, secure environment, protected from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. When personal information (such as a credit card number) is transmitted to other websites, it is protected through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol
Changes to this Statement
SmartSEOTools.org will occasionally update this Terms of Service to reflect company and customer feedback. SmartSEOTools.org encourages you to periodically review this Terms of Service to be informed of how SmartSEOTools.org is protecting your information. When such a change is made, we will update the “Last Updated” date below. Use of this SmartSEOTools.org website indicates your acceptance of these Terms of Service